At Naphcare, we believe that our people play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and we understand the challenges that come with treating these patients in a correctional setting. As such, we strive to attract and maintain employees:
- Who embrace and support our Proactive Care Model vision, an approach that focuses on identifying critical medical issues up front in order to prevent more serious outcomes later.
- Who inherently follow a humanitarian pursuit to inmate patient care.
- Who have the courage to make clinical decisions with a toughness to establish boundaries with both the inmate/patient and the correctional staff.
- Who see themselves as leaders, able to make good decisions in a structured environment, no matter their position within the company.
- Who possess a level of integrity which ensures, above all else, that the right thing will always be done.
- Who are confident, with a faith in their abilities and talents, and who strive to continuously improve through ongoing training and education.
- Who understand that it’s not only essential to perform well as an individual, but also as a member of a team. To excel on a team requires patience and good social skills.
We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining exceptional physicians, nurses, social workers, medical records clerks and other medical professionals. If you are ready to work in an atmosphere that inspires confidence and respect, please click the button below to view our current job openings and exciting opportunities.
To speak directly with our Recruiting team, call us at 205.406.2300 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.