By providing centralized off-site management services, our correctional healthcare staff is able to focus solely on proactive care.
On-site care is always preferred as it is more responsive, safer, less disruptive and more cost-effective. NaphCare builds local preferred provider networks of qualified specialists who come on site to administer care.
If an inmate requires off-site care, NaphCare provides the most cost-effective and well-coordinated services possible. Our team collaborates with off-site nurse case managers daily to ensure appropriate treatment.
Every detail is tracked through TechCare® to maintain efficiency. The system allows us to monitor all off-site care in an effort to find opportunities to reduce costs for our partners and bring specialty providers on site.
NaphCare provides all of the following services:
- Off-site care and specialty medical services
- Centralized scheduling for off-site appointments
- Obtaining official medical records for hospital services
- Developing preferred provider networks and negotiated rates with providers
- Acting as a liaison with preferred providers regarding service, security concerns, or other issues
- Paying claims accurately and promptly based on contracted rates
- Providing effective inpatient case management
- Customized reports
- Helping maintain JCAHO and ACA standards through the compliant accomplishment of our services